Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2.5 cups thinly sliced mushrooms(about 7 ounces)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound firm white fish fillet (cod, haddock, or halibut), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, wine, lemon juice and fish in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Spoon the fish mixture into the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the cheese.