Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups warmed slow- cooked pulled pork(made with Campbell's® Southern BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce)*
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Sourdough Bread
- 8 thin slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 cup packed baby spinachor arugula
Heat the panini maker. Drain any excess liquid from the pork.
Layer each of 4 slices bread with 1 slice cheese, 1/2 cup pork, 2 slices bacon and 1/4 cup spinach. Top with the remaining cheese slices and bread slices. Spray the sandwiches with vegetable cooking spray.
Add the sandwiches to the panini maker in batches and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and the cheese is melted.