Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup packaged broccoli slaw mix
- 6 slices boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked (about 6 ounces)
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
Stir the barbecue sauce and dressing in a medium bowl. Stir in the broccoli slaw mix.
Divide the chicken and slaw mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.
Easy Substitution: Or you may use 1/2 cup packaged coleslaw mix in place of the broccoli slaw mix.