Ingredients & Directions
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, diced
- 1.5 cups minced onion
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Golden Sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1.5 cups French's® Crispy Jalapeños
Set the oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Cook the sausage in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir the corn, soup, water and butter in the skillet and heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir the stuffing and 1 cup crispy jalapeños in a large bowl. Stir in the sausage. Spoon the stuffing mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining crispy jalapeños.
Bake for 35 minutes or until hot.