Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the cheese and tomatoes.
Spoon the spinach mixture into the pastry cups. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the pastries are hot. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.