Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 of an 8-ounce package Neufchatel cheese or light cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 medium carrot, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup spring salad mix
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons fat free sun dried tomato salad dressing
Spread the cheese on the bread slices.
Arrange the cucumber on 2 bread slices. Place the carrots, spring mix and green onion in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Top the cucumber with the carrot mixture and the remaining bread slices.