Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) canned chunk salmon packed in water, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Red leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 12 thin cucumber slices
Stir the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill in a medium bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat. Season with the black pepper.
Divide the lettuce and salmon mixture between 2 bread slices. Top with the cucumber and remaining bread slices.