Ingredients & Directions
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 medium yellow squash, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 small zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Stir the stuffing and butter in a large bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup of the stuffing mixture and spoon the remaining stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Stir the soup, sour cream, yellow squash, zucchini, carrot and cheese in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture over the stuffing mixture and sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.