Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the macaroni, turkey and peas and carrots.
Bake for 20 minutes. Stir the mixture.
Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a small bowl with a fork. Sprinkle the stuffing mixture evenly over the turkey mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.