Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 0.666 cup cream cheese, softened
- 18 eachs thin slices maple-cured ham(about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh baby arugulaleaves
- 1 large nectarine, pitted and cut into 12 slices
Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 3 (5x10-inch) rectangles. Brush the pastry rectangles with the egg. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
With the short side facing you, spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on the bottom half of each pastry rectangle. Top each with 3 slices ham, about 2 tablespoons arugula and 2 slices nectarine. Fold the pastries in half over the filling and press the edges to seal.
Heat the panini maker. Add the pastries, one at a time, and cook for 5 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is melted.