Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (6 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mix Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers
- 3 cups salted popcorn
- 2 cups oven toasted corn cereal or oven toasted rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
Heat the oven to 300°F.
While the oven is heating, stir the pretzel mix, popcorn, cereal and taco seasoning in a bowl. Add the butter and toss to coat. Spread the mixture on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp, stirring once halfway through the baking time. Stir in the lime zest. Let the mixture cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.