Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons prepared lowfat Italian salad dressing
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli reduced-sodium ham
- 2 ounces sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup drained jarred roasted red pepperstrips
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- vegetable cooking spray
Spread the dressing on 2 bread slices. Top with the ham, cheese, peppers, zucchini, basil and remaining bread slices.
Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the sandwiches and cook until lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.
Tip: Also delicious with Pepperidge Farm® 100% Natural Nine Grain Bread.