Ingredients & Directions
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 24 cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the goat cheese, parsley, chives, Parmesan cheese, black pepper and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Spoon the cheese mixture into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag with one corner cut off.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch square. Cut into 4 (2 1/2-inch) strips. Cut each strip into 6 (3x3x3-inch) triangles. Discard any remaining pastry. Press the pastry triangles into the bottoms and up the sides of 24 (1 1/2-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 7 minutes.
Using a sharp knife, cut an "x" across the top of each tomato, cutting through from the top to about halfway down. Pipe about 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese mixture into each tomato. Place the tomatoes in the center of the warm pastries and press down lightly.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.