Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cans (6 ounces each ) chunk white 50 less sodium canned tuna , drained
- 2 sliced green onion (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 4 leafs Red leaf lettuce
Stir the mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the tuna, onion, olives and capers.
Divide the tuna mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.