Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each ) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
- 1 medium white potatoor sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 16 ounces cubed cooked turkey(2 cups)
- 2 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds(optional)
Stir the gravy, potato, beans and turkey in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture. Sprinkle with the almonds, if desired.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling and the potato is tender.
Leftovers: This is a great way to use up your leftover stuffing!