Ingredients & Directions
- 4.5 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup jarred sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 carton (18.3 ounces) Swanson® Turkey Gravy
- 1/4 cup white wine or Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Stir the stuffing, turkey, broccoli and tomatoes in a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup gravy. Spoon the stuffing mixture into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
Stir the remaining gravy and wine in a medium bowl. Pour over the stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with the almonds and cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot and the cheese is melted.