Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing(or your favorite variety), crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until melted. Gradually whisk in the flour. Cook and stir until the mixture is smooth. Slowly whisk in the milk and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir the pepper and soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Stir the macaroni, peas and turkey in the saucepan.
Stir the crushed stuffing and butter in a small bowl with a fork. Spoon the turkey mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the cheese and the stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Helper: To crush the stuffing, place the stuffing in a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and roll with a rolling pin.