Ingredients & Directions
- 1.25 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 cups cooked broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
Stir the water and butter in a medium bowl. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the broccoli and turkey.
Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.