Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup each chopped fresh parsleyand basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces thawed frozen cooked deveined medium shrimp(about 12)
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread, toasted and cut diagonally into quarters
Stir the dressing, parsley, basil and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and tomatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Arrange the salad greens on 2 plates. Divide the shrimp mixture between the plates. Tuck 4 bread quarters, point-side-out, around the greens on each plate.