Ingredients & Directions
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 small zucchini, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium carrot, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
Set the oven to 350°F. Stir 1 cup of the stuffing and the butter in a small bowl.
Stir the soup, sour cream, zucchini, carrots and onion in a large bowl. Add the remaining stuffing and stir lightly to mix well. Spoon the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with the stuffing and butter mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes or until hot.
Helper: To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place in a microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.