Ingredients & Directions
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Whole Grain White Bread
- 0.666 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomato, sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into slices
- 4 teaspoons fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
Top 2 bread slices with the cheese, tomato, mushrooms and zucchini. Drizzle with the dressing. Top with the pepper and remaining bread slices.
Heat the panini maker. Spray both sides of the sandwiches with vegetable cooking spray. Add the sandwiches and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and the cheese is melted.
Tip: If you don't have a panini maker you can use a grill pan or a 10-inch skillet. Assemble the sandwich as directed above. Heat the grill pan over medium heat. Add the sandwich and cook until it's lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.
Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 1 serving.