Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 6 leaves fresh Italian parsley
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each ) jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the baked pastry tops onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry tops with the egg white. Place 1 leaf Italian parsley on each pastry top. Brush with the egg white to coat. Bake for 5 minutes or until the pastry tops are golden brown.
Stir the cream cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, chopped parsley, lemon juice, ground red pepper, Swiss cheese, chopped red pepper and green onions in a medium bowl. Fold in the crabmeat. Spoon the crab mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the crab mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon about 1/3 cup crab mixture into each pastry shell. Top with the pastry tops.