Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red and/or green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Place the pastries onto 2 baking sheets. Prick the pastries thoroughly with a fork. Sprinkle with the garlic powder.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden. Divide the cheese, olives, pepper and oregano among the pastries.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. Cut each pastry into 16 squares.